10 Bachelder Avenue, Edgartown MA 02539
Picturesque and private is what you will find when visiting this waterfront compound at the end of a charming country road. This unique property is nestled within a 385 acre wildlife sanctuary and offers unusual seclusion. It is hard to find the convenience of so many island amenities so close and yet the prestige of the ultimate protection of being surround by water and woods. The property has been meticulously maintained with a spacious main residence, guest house and water view pool and spa. The residence includes three levels of water views with several decks and patios to take advantage of this unique location. A wonderful shoreline provides ideal access for boat launching, water skiing, sailing and fishing.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id30587
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringhardwood, tile and carpet
- Year Built1982
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Private, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesAbundance of parking for the main house and guest house.
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesPrivate, beautifully maintained landscaping.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Two bedrooms with pond views; the large bedroom opens on to a slate patio that also as an outdoor shower off of it; with both bedrooms fully carpeted benefiting with a full tile bathroom which was remodeled in 2012 and full separate laundry room with a separate outside entrance. Both bedrooms have mini-split a/c units., Floor 2: Spacious open plan with fieldstone woodburning fireplace in living room, dining room opening onto deck with electrically operated striped awning. Updated cook's kitchen with floor to ceiling yellow pine cabinetry has new appliances, island and extensive working surfaces and storage cabinets. This level has a mini-split a/c unit., Floor 3: Master bedroom ensuite which has been remodeled, gorgeous pond views; Office in loft area; large dormer storage closet. Master has mini-split a/c unit.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:17 PM