10 Codman Spring Road Edgartown
10 Codman Spring Road, Edgartown MA 02539
COASTAL-STYLE CONTEMPORARY. Set on 2.4-acres and framed by beautifully landscaped grounds, this attractive coastal-style contemporary has been tastefully renovated and is a perfect island retreat for year-round and summer living. The open-designed Great Room features vaulted ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors and three walls of glass windows and French doors that open onto a three-season porch and an expansive wraparound mahogany deck, perfect for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The living area is anchored by an attractive gas fireplace and the beautiful cook's kitchen, which features stainless appliances, stone countertops, wine cooler/beverage center and a center prep island/breakfast bar with counter seating. Recent renovations and upgrades include a new kitchen and new bathrooms, all new carpet, newly refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted interior, and exterior, a fully finished lower level. Split AC/Heat units in every room and basement. There is also central FHW heating. Recently installed Anderson windows & insulation on the porch make it a 3 seasonal area. Recessed lighting in all 1st-floor bedrooms and bathrooms. This attractive property can be enjoyed as-is or there is expansion potential for up to seven (7) bedrooms -- including a Guest House or Carriage House -- and there is plenty of room to add an in-ground pool, hot tub, tennis court, extensive landscaping has been added as well as a refreshed stone drive. Ideally located off the Edgartown-West Tisbury Road, the property would allow signage for an in-home business and there is convenient access to the bicycle path, Morning Glory Farm, Edgartown Village, and Katama/South Beach by way of Meetinghouse Road. There is also a solid rental history in place. Furnishings are included except for some personal items paintings etc.
Listing Courtesy of Compass | Point B
- Mls Id40418
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood + Tile
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built1980
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresTwo Bay Garage.
- Parking FeaturesAmple Off-Street Parking
- BasementThere is a full finished basement that features a Family/TV/Game room, a full bathroom, laundry room with two washers and dryers, plus two storage rooms that could be converted into office space.
- Lot FeaturesEasements of Record, Spacious Yard
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,Media,MiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor is comprised of an open-designed Great Room with living/dining areas and an open cook's kitchen with center prep island and counter seating. There are three bedrooms and two baths including an Owner's Suite with en suite bath. Both, first floor baths have radiant floor heat., Floor 2: A fourth bedroom with en suite half-bath is privately tucked away on the second floor. This bedroom has a "split unit" for both Heat and AC and a large window to let in the light.
- Listing UpdatedMonday, January 23, 2023, 8:18 AM