10 Kitts Field Circle, Edgartown MA 02539
Gracious family home located in the small upscale neighborhood of Kitts Field. It is close to Edgartown Village and South Beach, yet quiet and off the beaten track. Those who find this special niche, love it. This charming home has been loved by the same family for over 30 years. The heart of the home is the open living room/dining room with bright windows, Mexican tile floors and a wood stove. The living area expands to a covered deck for summer living, rain or shine. The yard is spacious and edged with delightful gardens of hydrangea, rhododendrons and perennials. One first floor bedroom has a private bath. A spacious master bedroom is on the 2nd floor along with another generous bedroom with a walk in closet. The upstairs bath is large and has space for a laundry room. House can be expanded to approximately 6 bedrooms with sewer hookup. There is also room for a pool.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id32454
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: GE, Washer: Amana
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringCeramic tile and carpet
- Year Built1982
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Parking FeaturesDriveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with hot water heater, bulkhead and interior stairs.
- Lot Featuresnone. Owner will be a member of the Kitts Field Sewer Trust. Full explanation available., Gorgeous yard planted wth hydrangeas and perennials.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Living room, dining room, kitchen with lots of lower cabinets and open top shelves. Guest bedroom with full bath and double closets. Laundry area., Floor 2: Master bedroom with large closets, carpet and skylights. 3rd bedroom spacious enough for 2 double beds and a walk in closet. Full bath with space for laundry. Hallway nook has 1 single bed but could easily be office/entertainment space. Skylights in every room.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:31 PM