100 California Avenue, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Classic Cape style home with attached one car garage will amaze you with what it has to offer. Open kitchen/dining and living room that flows easily onto a beautiful slate patio for outdoor entertaining. There is a master bedroom suite on the first floor with 2 additional bedrooms. The entire second level is a very private master en suite with sitting area and closets galore. Master bath has double sink with whirlpool soaking tub along and large tiled shower. The finished basement offers a large family/media room with extra space for overflow guests and plenty of space for storage. Equipped for year around living with an energy efficient gas fired heating system and central air conditioning. Beautiful landscaping makes this property shine all year round. To complete your ultimate Vineyard lifestyle with this property you will love its close proximity to boating access and a lagoon beach.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31538
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes - gas, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2005
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesPlenty of parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementExpansive finished basement with media room, eating area and overflow sleep area along with ample storage space.
- Lot FeaturesBeautiful plantings, great curb appeal
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Open kitchen, dining and living room. The first floor has a total of 3 bedrooms, one which could be considered a master bedroom with private bath with walk-in closet, along with 2 additional bedrooms and full bathroom. There is also a den/study which could be a family room depending on your needs., Floor 2: Master bedroom suite that encompasses the entire 2nd level with a very large master bathroom that has a soaking tub and separate shower. There are two walk-in closets and ample storage space.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:23 PM