106 Mattakesett Way, Edgartown MA 02539
No shoes, no shirt - no problem. This beach house is one of the closest homes to South Beach in all of Katama and it is just 150 yards to the Atlantic Ocean itself. Wake to the sound of the waves on South Beach and the gulls swooping overhead. Enjoy your morning coffee on the deck with views of the Ocean over the dune. A secluded path beside the house leads down to Atlantic Drive where you cross over to South Beach. It’s so close you can pop home to make a sandwich and then turn around and head back to the beach for more sunning and body surfing. Upgrades have been made and the property offers a fine canvas for you to work with. The house offers a split level open floor concept with kitchen, living and dining area on one level then as you walk down a few steps there are three large bedrooms and three bathrooms. Properties in this area generate significant rental income for their owners. For those who dream of Katama, this could be your dream come true.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35551
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1978
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking FeaturesAmple parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot Featuresbeautifully landscaped
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Split level open floor plan - enter the front door to a bright and sunny foyer - take a few steps up to the kitchen, living and dining rooms. On the other side of the foyer, there is the master bedroom en suite along with two additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:22 AM