109 Franklin Terrace, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Great investment opportunity for this house/guesthouse close to the village - just 3/4 mile to the ferry terminal. Main house rents for $26,000 every year to the same business for its summer help (renter pays in advance and uses only April - November; they pay an additional $3000 for utilities). Main house is Ranch style with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, deck, and large outdoor shower. In addition there is a very separate and private guesthouse with its own driveway and garage. The guesthouse has had several recent updates including wainscoting, new monitor heater, and stone retaining walls. In addition to open plan kitchen, dining area, living room, guesthouse has a deck, screen porch, and loft for overflow guests. Both homes come mostly furnished. Rent the main house and live in the guest house, or vice versa. Either way, you reduce your mortgage to where OWNING a property on Martha's Vineyard is much less than the cost of renting. UNOCCUPIED AND EASY TO SHOW.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id27351
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: 2, Washer: 2
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringMain hse- 1 floor/Guest hse - 1 1/2 floors
- Foundation52 x 25
- Year Built1974
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Parking Features2 parking areas
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementMain house half-basement has a dirt floor with vapor barrier and dehumidifier with buried hose.
- Lot FeaturesFront and back lawn
- Interior FeaturesOSh, Floor 1: 3 bedrooms, 1 with bathroom en suite.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:41 PM