11 Greenhouse Lane, Chilmark MA 02535
The exclusive summer colony of Chilmark offers few properties as appealing as Driftwood a part of a special neighborhood of properties with deeded access to the Atlantic Ocean and Quitsa Pond. This current cape farmhouse, which dates from 1800's, has been completely renovated with all its systems and interior decor updated. The charming interior reflects the blue of the ocean and the sandy lane flanked by ancient stone walls beckons you for a morning swim.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id20508
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- Flooringwide board painted
- Year Built1800
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Deeded, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Featuresyes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot Featuresgrassy meadow
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Spacious front enty part, of the older section of the original cape, leads through the sunny diningroom with access to the sunning deck or the screened porch to the woodpaneled livingroom with brick fireplace, galley kitchen all overlooking the Atlantic. Two bedrooms plus laundry and bath are also on this level., Floor 2: Original staircase leads to the master suite with bedroom, bath and sitting area. Wonderful waterviews.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 9:50 PM