11 Pond View Circle, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Just Reduced: OAK BLUFFS; this 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home set on a cul-de-sac has many extra features including; A two-sided stone fireplace, large open rooms, a spacious first floor master suite with walk in closet, private bath and sitting room, oak hardwood flooring in living area, kitchen and in most of the basement, wall to wall carpeting in the 4 bedrooms, a Farmers Porch , a large detached garage, stone patio, back deck with hot tub, outdoor shower, a grassy yard that abutts acres of common land and walking trails AND it's located in Vineyard Hills near the lagoon and boat landing. The spacious basement with full bathroom, has a separate entrance and stairway leading to basement from the back yard. It's mostly complete -just needs to be finished and you have increased your living space substantially.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id32522
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: YES, Washer: YES
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringhard wood & carpet, tile
- Foundationpoured concrete
- Year Built1995
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch, Covenants, Beach Access - Deeded, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Featuresyes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement mostly finished hardwood floors and a full bathroom with separate entrance to the back yard.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Enter from the Farmers Porch into the spacious living room with a dramatic two -sided stone fireplace, you will find oak floors throughout the living area, kitchen and hallways. The open kitchen and dining room has the other side of the this custom fireplace a French door leads to the private back yard and stone patio. High vaulted ceilings and dormered windows give this room plenty of light. You may also enter the kitchen off a small side porch in the front of the house. Down the long hall are two double closets on the left and on the right is a powder room and next to that a separate laundry room. At the end of the hall is the first floor master suite with private bathroom and large walk-in closet. An adjoining sitting room or office is off the master bedroom and leads you back into the living room., Floor 2: The second floor has another massive bedroom that rooms from the front to the back of the house. two other spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom on hall.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:31 PM