118 Fuller Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Set on almost THREE ACRES in Mink Meadows, this casual contemporary offers a host of options. The house has been in the same family since it was built, and the landscape was the vision of the present owner's mother, an avid gardener and respected artist. Stone walls and granite pillars provide a rustic counterpoint to the extensive planting beds. This is a beach home of the sort favored by the original residents of Mink Meadows, who regarded relaxation, beach time, and golf as the reasons for vacationing. The detached two-bedroom suite could function as a large master bedroom with dressing room or study. The back deck has views of the property's charming landscaping and gazebo, and beyond that, the fairway. Owners have full privileges at the renowned Mink Meadows association beach just a short distance away, and can also join the Mink Meadows Golf Club without having to be on the waiting list. Note: Professional photography forthcoming.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id34150
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: y
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1976
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Other StructuresDetached guest quarters with full bath. Gazebo with views of golf course.
- Parking FeaturesParking court
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementDual walk-in basements for extensive storage, workshop, etc.
- Lot FeaturesExtensive gardens
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh,WdStove, Floor 1: Living room, kitchen, spacious screened porch, and large art studio that could be converted into a master bedroom., Floor 2: Two bedrooms and one bath.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:14 AM