119 West Spring Street Vineyard Haven
119 West Spring Street, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Bring your vision and renovate this home to your needs and liking. Constructed in 1930 as a single-level three-bedroom dwelling, it underwent reconfiguration and was most recently home to a preschool. The structure is nicely set back from the road and is centrally sited on the unusually large parcel of land which provides lots of room to expand. This is a great location, close to all Vineyard Haven has to offer with Main Street and the harbor less than a mile away. Offered in ''as is'' condition.
Listing Courtesy of Sandpiper Realty
- Mls Id40424
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Y, Washer: N
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringWood and vinyl
- FoundationFull and crawl
- Year Built1930
- Other Structures12x16 Shed
- Parking FeaturesPlenty
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull unfinished and crawl space.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Mostly open with two half baths, a kitchen and one enclosed room that could serve as a bedroom.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, January 18, 2023, 3:34 AM