12 Atwood Circle, Edgartown MA 02539
This home with a swimming pool enjoys a commanding position atop Atwood Circle - an elegant enclave just a short distance from Edgartown's vibrant village center. The well-loved 7-bedroom home has the warmth of a vintage home but with many of the amenities expected by the modern buyer, including a swimming pool, screened porch, and garage. Some upgrades have been made, including new roof and furnace. The home awaits an owner who will transform this property into one that is in keeping with its distinguished location. Being offered "as is." Note: An adjoining piece of buildable vacant land is also for sale separately.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35536
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: y
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1945
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Patio
- Parking FeaturesYes
- BasementFull partially finished basement with laundry and full bath. Basement area connects to the lower level garage
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Living room, dining area, kitchen, screened porch leading to swimming pool. Large bedroom with bathroom ensuite. Two bedrooms that share a full bath (one of these bedrooms currently being used as a home office). Study., Floor 2: Large master bedroom suite. Two bedrooms that share a full bath. A room being used a a walk-in closet.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:21 AM