12 Plantingfield Wood Circle, Edgartown, 02539
12 Plantingfield Wood Circle, Edgartown MA 02539
Comfort, convenience, and quality are hallmarks of this luxury property. Located on nearly an acre of land, it provides opportunities for a pool, pool house and house expansion. The house and yard offer numerous areas to entertain in any season. Light the fireplaces in the off-season and open the doors to the over 1,000 ft. blue stone patio in the summer. From the 2 car heated garage, bring your groceries through the mud room, sans boots, to a connoisseur kitchen, complete with a six burner stove with pot faucet, custom cabinets, warming drawer, oversized refrigerator, wet bar with sink, wine cooler and ice maker. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the sun-filled breakfast nook while watching the news on the small wall mounted TV. The afternoon deserves some outside time, choices are: a walk to town, lunch with friends on the patio, a jog around the neighborhood, a walk through Sheriffs Pond trails, gardening, or reading the latest NYT best seller. Evening provides other activities, a walk to a favorite restaurant, cocktails and grilling on the patio, or a picnic at nearby Fuller Street. beach. After dinner alternatives may take you on a stroll back into town, summer evenings are always exciting and a stop at Vineyard Scoops, tops off the adventure. Some "catch-up" conversation in the quiet living room is always a connecting experience. A movie or a football game in the family room with the French doors closed, could be happening as others converse. The bedrooms on the second level, offer privacy and other TV's, if a special Netflex show is required. Nearly every part of this well designed home was updated and professionally maintained. Just a short distance to town and even closer to Sheriff's Pond conservation land. A rare property not to be missed. Sold partially furnished with all custom upholstery and furniture.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
Welcome to 12 Plantingfield Wood Circle!
Gorgeous hydrangea gardens
- Mls Id18756
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Gas, GE Monogram, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringwide plank pegged oak, custom tile, carpet upstairs.
- Year Built1985
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Beach Access - Public, Covenants, Garden, Porch
- Other Structures2 car heated garage is attached to house with a private entrance. Walls and ceiling of the garage are insulated and painted and the floor is protected with epoxy paint.
- Parking Features2 car garage plus open parking for several cars
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement under house and partial basement under family room. Storage room in basement is ideal for wine storage and may be locked. Walls and floors are newly painted.
- Lot FeaturesProfessionally landscaped with irrigation system
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Kitchen, dining room, breakfast room, living room, family room, laundry room, powder room, entry foyer and mud room/area., Floor 2: 3 bedrooms including primary bedroom with fireplace and private bath. 1 additional bedroom in a separate wing with full bath. (ideal for long term guests, nanny or private help).
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, January 11, 2023, 7:31 AM