12 Smugglers Way # 2, Edgartown MA 02539
**** Sold with a furniture/art package equaling $300,000.00. Total sales price $2,600,000.00.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id19063
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Electric, Washer: "Whirlpool"
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationIrregular, block
- Year Built1980
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Water Views, Covenants
- Other StructuresA very separate, two bay garage WITH a large, open studio on the 2nd floor which has wonderful light and provides great space for an artist, a writer and/or a business person who wants a short commute to their office to work in peace & privacy. The studio includes a sink w/countertop & separate lavatory.
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFinished, walk-out, great, large recreation room. Separate furnace/utility room & work bench area.
- Lot FeaturesLovely private w/ terraced sitting area & room for sports
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Handsome tile entry which looks out through to a deck, patio, open lawn and the ocean beyond. To left there are 2 full-sized bedrooms each w/private bath, tile flooring & ample storage closets. To the right from the entry, down the hall is a private study/bedroom w/an adjacent full bath. The laundry & more closets are here w/a door going to the outdoor shower., Floor 2: A few steps up take you to a wonderful, lightfilled, open living room with terrific, active views across the lawn, to the wetlands, to the Bay & on to the Atlantic! There is a brick fireplace, a lovely dining area & a large outside deck for sunning &/or dining. There is also a very efficient kitchen w/corian countertops & a small protected deck to the side., Floor 3: The 3rd level brings you to a Master bedroom suite w/good closets & again w/glorious waterviews, master bathroom w/double sinks, circulating tub, separate shower and a very private protected deck! There is a 'crow's nest' a bit above this level to birdwatch or just to sit & read or enjoy a beverage overlooking the property and the waters beyond.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:09 PM