124 Daggett Avenue, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Bright, inviting, and thoughtfully renovated inside and out, this three bedroom/one bath year-round bungalow is impeccably move-in ready. Located on a quiet, desirable street only minutes from town and beach, you will enjoy the comfort of one-floor living. Home features remodeled bath, multi-purpose office/laundry room, and kitchen, with new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, washer, dryer, cabinetry, and flooring. Large property offers room to grow, with potential for addition, guest house, and/or garage with apartment. Please see Seller’s Statement for full list of recent updates. Home is available as a fully furnished and equipped “turn-key” option for rental, vacation, or full-time residence. May 1, 2017 or later closing.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31306
- Full Baths1
- AppliancesStove: New in 2015, Washer: New in 2015
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringCarpet in living room & bedrooms/Cerameta in kitchen & bath
- Year Built1930
- Exterior FeaturesCommunity Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesInsulation
- Parking FeaturesAmple off street
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementPartial basement and partial crawl.
- Lot FeaturesLarge, grassy yard
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Delightful from the moment you walk through the door. Impeccably remodeled inside and out, with new bath, multi-purpose mudroom/office/laundry, and kitchen; new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, washer, dryer, cabinetry, and flooring; new cedar shingles; recent furnace, hot water heater, 40-year asphalt roof, and septic system., Floor 2: Fully insulated attic.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:21 PM