128 Spring Street Vineyard Haven
128 Spring Street, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Incredible opportunity In Town Location just blocks to Main Street! Large Colonial close to beaches shopping dining and Ferry terminal. Bright two story foyer, high ceilings open concept kitchen with bright natural light throughout. Central Air, wood flooring, large windows, gas fireplace, plenty of room for family and friends to gather. Extended outdoor living front porch backyard patio for grilling and entertaining. ~ Included apartment/office/guest with full kitchen and full bath attached by breezeway/mudroom with separate entry. ~ Partially finished basement with office/media/gym. Options include a single family home, investment property or employee housing close to Main Street. Perfect structure placement for future solar panels. Abutting Property 136 Spring Street also for Sale together would make a great compound!
Listing Courtesy of Seacoast Properties
- Mls Id40292
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationFull Poured additional 1, 428 SF with interior/exterior access
- Year Built2013
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Garden, Gym, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court
- Parking FeaturesOff Street
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementFull Poured with additional 1, 428 SF partially finished with gym and recreational/office area interior/exterior access.
- Lot FeaturesThis being lot 1. Lot 2 has a 30' R/W driveway/Utilities., Yes
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,MiniSplit, Floor 1: Enter the bright welcoming two story foyer, living room with gas fireplace, dining room, open concept kitchen, laundry room, mud room, half bath. Past the mudroom you will find the apartment with full kitchen high ceilings, living area and loft, bedroom and full bath with slider to the back yard., Floor 2: Four bedrooms two full baths. Primary bedroom has private ensuite and walk in closet.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, December 1, 2022, 1:31 AM