13 Lobsterville Road, Aquinnah MA 02535
Expansive, versatile home wonderfully situated w/ waterviews from a spacious 2nd floor balcony off the mstr bdrm suite. Five minutes walk to Lobsterville Beach (.3 mile) and abutting 70 acre Land Bank property. Lovely great room, porch and artist/potter's studio. A natural retreat w/ a marvelous sense that you're in a glade near the sea.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id21928
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Propane, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringOak & painted wood
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built1991
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementLarge (28'x 40') multi-windowed south-facing basement opening onto arbored patio area. Originally designed as artist's studio w/ clay sink & separate electrical and bedrm w/ bath. Attractive space w/ much potential. *NOTE: Estimated Square Footage of Living space does not include basement rooms or third floor.
- Lot FeaturesLovely open w/ landscaping
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh,WdStove, Floor 1: Open "Great Room" w/ fireplace and kitchen w/2nd fireplace. Full, bright bath w/ custom tiles. Outdoor shower in garden setting., Floor 2: Two bedrooms w/ shared hall bath. Large master suite w/ office area, bath and roomy balcony w/ lovely waterviews to Quick's Hole and New Bedford., Floor 3: Partial: Currently teens' lair w/ skylights. Potential to dormer and expand space to include expansive waterviews. Owner obtained variance for 31' building height.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:19 PM