134 Katama Road Edgartown
134 Katama Road, Edgartown MA 02539
Wonderful vintage farmhouse with character! Great location! This home has been in the same family for generations and is definitely a part of Edgartown history. Large corner lot just a short distance to Downtown Edgartown Village, Katama General Store, South Beach or Morning Glory Farm. Renovated in the mid 90s, the first floor has a bright eat in kitchen, large full bath with washer and dryer, living room with built in shelves and a spacious bedroom/ office/ family room. Upstairs you will find four bedrooms, pine floors, a walk-in closet/storage space and second bathroom with clawfoot tub. A staircase from the second floor leads up to a large semi finished attic with great space for additional bedroom/living area. Title V 6 Bedroom Septic just inspected/passed.
Listing Courtesy of Seacoast Properties
- Mls Id40289
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationBulkhead to basement. Dirt floor. Large stones.
- Year Built1918
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck
- Other StructuresShed
- Parking Featureson site parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementDirt and Crawl Space. Bulkhead Access.
- Lot Featuresyes
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Utility Room Entrance (formerly known as the milk room!) Large eat in kitchen, Spacious bathroom with washer & dryer, Bedroom/Office, Living Room with built in shelves., Floor 2: 4 Good sized Bedrooms, Walk-in Closet/storage room, Bath with a claw foot tub, Floor 3: Large semi-finished attic with painted floor and windows at each end.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 4:42 AM