135 Bigelow Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Located in the distinguished Mink Meadows neighborhood, this contemporary house and guest house combine sophisticated style, serene natural elements, quality finishes, and unmatched privacy. Offering over 2,500 square feet of light-filled spaces, this chic residence has an inviting open floor plan. Floor to ceiling windows and doors allow for a seamless indoor-outdoor flow, and nearly every room enjoys beautiful natural light. The main house includes a stylish kitchen with a center island, a butler’s pantry, dining room, and an open living room with a rustic yet refined concrete fireplace. The main level is divided into 2 wings. The master bedroom wing includes a private bath, double closets, and an office that can be used as a bedroom. The guest wing features 2 guest bedrooms, 2 full tile baths and a den that can be easily converted to a bedroom. A 1-bedroom guest house is privately nestled on the lot and features a kitchenette, glass tile shower, laundry room, and outdoor shower. Just minutes from downtown Vineyard Haven and West Chop, this 2.62 acre estate is surrounded by beautiful plantings, mature trees, stone patios, and gardens. Mink Meadows Association includes use of the pristine North Shore association beach and advance placement on the Mink Meadows Golf Club’s waiting list.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36413
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Maytag, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationFull cement
- Year Built2000
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesStone driveway with ample parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementPartially finished lower level with an additional 780 sq. ft. of living space including a spacious living room and theater room. The lower level also features a large garage with glass sliders, workshop and additional storage room.
- Lot FeaturesProfessional landscaping and stone patios.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Main House - Modern kitchen and pantry, living room with concrete fireplace, dining room, master bedroom suite, and 4 additional guest bedrooms.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, October 14, 2021, 12:01 AM