14 Cottage Street, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Adorable single level home within minutes of the Lagoon, downtown Vineyard Haven, Restaurants, Stores and the Steamship Authority. This, currently three bedroom, one bath home, has had many recent updates and still has a lot of potential! Since purchasing it, the owners have installed new floors, installed some new appliances, recessed lighting throughout, painted throughout - including the full basement, added fencing, both privacy and the traditional 'picket like' fence along the front of the house, and have developed the landscaping to create an improved, cobble stoned lined driveway. EXPANSION possibilities include the option to add a 4th bedroom - 4 Bedroom Septic system in place so one more bedroom can be added. Title 5 Certification in place. For a qualified Buyer/Owner, the Town of Tisbury MAY allow an accessory apartment with a Special Permit - if Buyer meets requirements. BUYER to verify this directly with the Town. Property comes with Central Forced Hot Air and Heat, fueled by propane. Contents may be purchased separately. Minutes to Sheriff's Meadow Brightwood Park and Land Bank Landing on Norris Avenue. Roof replaced in 2012.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id40058
- Full Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes - Stainless Steel, Washer: No
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringNew 'Wood Floor look' Laminate
- Year Built1981
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public
- Other StructuresNone
- Parking FeaturesYes - Off Street
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull, Unfinished basement with Walk Out - Block foundation. Radon Mitigation System in place.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins, Floor 1: Kitchen, Living Room, Three Bedrooms, One Bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:47 AM