14 Mayhew Norton Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
Perched high and offering views across Vineyard Sound, this rustic farmhouse, brimming with character from the newly finished wide plank pine floors to the exposed post and beam detail, is a home for all seasons. An over-sized timber frame barn, ideal for an artistic alcove or additional living space, is the perfect complement to the meticulously manicured property. Incredibly private, yet still convenient to all Up-Island amenities and Cedar Tree Neck Sanctuary. A true storybook setting.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35829
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Stove top, no oven, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringWide pine
- Year Built1975
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Patio, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresLarge two story barn with stables.
- Parking FeaturesPlenty
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull, unfinished with laundry
- Lot FeaturesRight of way for neighbors- Mayhew Norton Road runs over the property., Ample, grassy yard
- ViewD/Snd, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesA,Ins,OSh, Floor 1: The open living area, complete with wood burning fireplace and dining space flows effortlessly to the back patio, the perfect place for taking in the sunset. Accessed off the kitchen, the master suite with loft space completes this level., Floor 2: Two guest rooms and shared full bath.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:23 AM