14 Prices Way, Edgartown MA 02539
Beautiful private Edgartown-Woodland home with carriage house apartment over two car heated garage. One mile from State beach or Edgartown harbor via bike path, walk or drive. Main house first floor has den, open appliance kitchen that is currently being renovated, bedroom, high ceiling dining room, living room with French doors on to new large deck with outdoor shower area. Living room also offers custom gas heating fireplace and bookcase surround, skylights and white tropical fans that set an Island mood. Second floor includes 2 spacious bedrooms & bath, large closets and opening to large attic storage area. Carriage House apartment offers charm and open appliance eat in kitchen, living room with vaulted ceilings, full bath, bedroom, Vermont Casting gas fireplace heating and small deck, as well as, laundry area. Great for family, guests or rental.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id24688
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: yes + Stove in Guest House, Washer: located on 1st floor + Guest House
- Water SourceWell
- Flooring2 in Main House
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresDetached 2 car garage with 2nd floor 1 bedroom guest apartment built in 2004. Privately sited above the 2 car garage with private entrance. Combination living room, dining area and kitchen, high ceilings, private back deck, gas heating fireplace and spacious kitchen. Garage is heated with private washer/dryer.
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Featuresyes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Basementcrawl space
- Lot FeaturesNew stone walls
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: 3 bedroom MAIN HOUSE includes open living area with high ceilings and lots of natural light. Combination living and dining room with new heating gas fireplace. Open kitchen (that is currently being renovated) and den with large bookcase. First floor bedroom with attached bath., Floor 2: MAIN HOUSE 2nd floor includes 2 Bedrooms & 1 full Bath.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:28 PM