140 Merry Farm Road, West Tisbury MA 02557
A country estate on Martha's Vineyard. If that is your dream, consider these 28.3 acres of rolling terrain in West Tisbury crisscrossed by ancient stone walls. Overlooking a spring-fed pond is the stunning main house with swimming pool nestled in lush gardens. Details too many to enumerate remind you that this is a "Very Vineyard" home. Warm and convivial, the 5000 sq ft manse is ideal for an extended family or you and your guests. The home looks out onto a setting that is as if from a bygone era, the vast acreage stretching into the distance. In addition to the main house, there are no fewer than THREE additional residences on the property. The property was originally an equestrian estate, and there is a working barn with 8 stalls, a turn out shed, and several paddocks. The estate is comprised of three separate parcels of land - the main lot of 19.1 acres and two additional lots of 7.1 acres and 1.4 acres. The property also abuts a large parcel of conservation land.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id25065
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1996
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Private Tennis Court, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Other Structures1.5 bedroom Gambrel was the original house on this property.
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement plus crawl space.
- Lot Features20 + acres open fields/pastures
- Interior Features
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:32 PM