15 Beach Plum Meadows Edgartown
15 Beach Plum Meadows, Edgartown MA 02539
A spectacular generational estate designed with entertaining in mind. This private 1.64-acre property is located at the end of one of the most sought-after streets in Katama: Beach Plum Meadows. The main residence features three floors all of which have ultra-high ceilings and a ton of natural light. The first floor offers three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, laundry, and an office. All of the rooms have sliding doors out to the expansive deck / porch. The second floor offers spectacular sunsets and has an open floor plan with a chef's kitchen, two dining areas, a living room with a gas fireplace, and a full bathroom. There are multiple sliding doors out to the wrap-around deck where one will enjoy the Katama breeze and fabulous sunsets. The walk-out lower level has a large bedroom, full bathroom, additional laundry room, a gym, and sports court! Each floor has elevator access. The detached structure features a three-car garage, large office, full bathroom, and deck with sunset and farm views. There is an oversized three-car garage for all your storage needs. The property comes with recently purchased and installed solar panels which not only completely cover the electric bill but also produce a surplus of energy / credit. The property features beautiful landscaping and an open lawn that offers plenty of space for a pool.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
- Mls Id38976
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Wolf 6 Burner Gas Cook Top + Double Wall Ovens, Washer: 2 Washers: 1 on the First Floor + 1 in Lower Level
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built2005
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Gym, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesPlenty of Parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe walkout lower level offers a full bathroom, bedroom, laundry room, gym, sports court, elevator to the first and second floor, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, and plenty of storage.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: The first floor features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, an office, and laundry. Each room has sliding doors out to the expansive deck /porch., Floor 2: The second floor has an open floor plan with a chef's kitchen, two dining areas, a living room with a gas fireplace, and a full bathroom. There are multiple sliding doors out to the wrap-around deck.
- Listing UpdatedSunday, September 25, 2022, 12:50 AM