15 South Street, Edgartown MA 02539
This Edgartown Village compound is a crowd pleaser renters pay up to $35,000 per week to enjoy. It's your chance to have it all, for your own use or to use as an investment rental. Composed of 3 structures, a 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom MAIN HOUSE (3,702 sq. ft.), a 2 bedroom, 2 bath GUEST HOUSE (1,054 sq. ft.), and a POOL HOUSE (416 sq. ft.) for lounging, including a full bathroom. The "walk-to-town" location is minutes away to restaurants, shopping areas, and the harbor. South Beach is a short distance away by car or bike. Enjoy the 16' x 34' Gunite Pebble Tec heated pool surrounded by a bluestone patio and lawn area. In total there is 5,168 sq. ft. of living space in the structures. Older family members will appreciate 3 of the bedrooms are ground level. The well designed main house has a cathedral ceiling great room with a gas fireplace flanked by custom built-in cabinets. On the pool side there is a wall of glass 27 ft. long composed of Pella sliders and fixed windows. In the chefs kitchen there are cabinets galore, spacious quartz counters and enough seating at the counter for 7 upholstered stools. All within a working grid is a Wolf 6 burner gas range, wall oven, Subzero refrigerator, beverage refrigerator, microwave oven, dishwasher, and 2 stainless steel sinks. The adjacent dining area currently seats 6 however it can be adjusted to seat 12. Also on the main level is a powder room, mud room, spacious foyer, and separate Den/TV room. Rounding it out, is a large Primary suite complete with a fireplace, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, linen closet, granite bathroom, and sliding doors leading out to the pool and patio. Upstairs is another Primary suite and 2 other bedrooms with a shared bathroom and a TV/Den area. All floors are random width knotty oak. Main house, guest house, and Pool house are air conditioned. The well equipped Guest house features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and all oak floors. All structures are fully furnished and SOLD "TURN KEY" except for personal items and artwork. Side documents available for a 3D Tour, floor plans, and plot plans. Showings are limited to Saturday afternoons at turnover time.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37954
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: (2), Wolf 6 burner gas range in main house, GH has ....., Washer: (2)
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringRandom width knotty pine, ceramic tile, marble, and oak in the guest house.
- Foundationpoured concrete with bulkhead and basement windows
- Year Built2015
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, None
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Features3 cars and room to expand
- BasementUnfinished, poured concrete, washer/dryer
- Lot Featuressewer line, power line., Professionally landscaped, privacy plantings, 16'x34' heated pool, patio
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Great room, dining room, kitchen, den/tv room, mudroom area, powder room, master bedroom with full bath, fireplace, and walk-in closet., Floor 2: Second master bedroom w/ full bath, plus 2 additional bedrooms sharing a large bathroom, TV/den area.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, October 23, 2021, 6:47 AM