158 Vineyard Meadow Farms Road, West Tisbury MA 02557
Where R&R abounds in a charming Vineyard home a short distance from Long Point Beach and access to premier Lamberts Cove Beach - There is no question that the current owners have thoroughly enjoyed their "piece of heaven" on the Island. They have updated it, selected the right furnishings, chosen a great harmony of color for the interior with great splashes of accent just where needed. The gardens and exterior have been treated with the same amount of pleasure and respect providing a combination of natural and perennial beds. When all is in harmony as it is at this property, then all is in harmony with those who use it. A 1.4A parcel of land provides room for a circular drive and provides a great deal of privacy. The welcoming entrance invites you into the open living room, dining room and kitchen. The wrap around deck is in full view and accessed by sliders in the living room. The Two bedrooms on the first floor are comfortable guest spaces. The large, dramatic master suite occupies the second floor along with the private deck. RENTALS IN PLACE BEGINNING JUNE 11th THROUGH SEPTEMBER 24th - ONCE TENANTS IN PLACE, WE CAN ONLY SHOW ON TURNOVER DAYS (SUNDAY FROM 11AM - 2PM). OWNERS CANNOT CLOSE BEFORE MID-OCTOBER AND WILL ASK BUYER TO PARTICIPATE IN A 1031 TAX EXCHANGE.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31911
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: GE Gas Stove, Washer: Whirlpool
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringHardwood, Vinyl
- FoundationConcrete poured
- Year Built1999
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull unfinished basement with ample space for storage.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: The comfort and relaxed atmosphere are apparent as soon as you enter the house. The open floor plan and numerous windows create a bright living room that spills into the dining room beyond. The open kitchen keeps the cook engaged in all activity. Two comfortable guest bedrooms and bath are located behind the common area. The colors are creative and complimentary in every room., Floor 2: This is not just a master suite. It is large, inviting and very special. Dormers provide architectural interest. Large and abundant closets and full bath are additional, well designed space and the private deck is the piece de resistance.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:26 PM