18 Pulpit Rock Road, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Waterview Farm with its sandy association beach on Sengekontacket Pond, dock, and acres of conservation land is a special Vineyard enclave and the location of this contemporary, 3-season beach house. This locale could be your definition of summer on the Vineyard, a jumping-off point for vacation fun. The house has four bedrooms and two living areas. It is nicely set back on a wooded parcel so you can relax on the sunny expansive deck abutting conservation land. Or enjoy all the recreational activities available on the Pond: kayaking, sailing, access to State Beach and Nantucket Sound by water. Waterview Farm website: http://waterviewfarm.org/index.html.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id33555
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1970
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Association AmenitiesOutdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Open concept living-dining-kitchen. Two bedrooms, full bath, and laundry., Floor 2: Second living area with deck and wood stove. One bedroom and full bath., Floor 3: One bedroom loft.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:39 PM