18 Walker Way, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Turnkey Cape in a quiet neighborhood off the Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Road. Main Street Vineyard Haven is just 3/10ths of a mile away. Designed and built by a skilled craftsman who has maximized the floor plan and available space to create a little gem. The vibe is "Vineyard Cottage" and visitors are instantly charmed by the exposed beam and plank ceiling on the first floor as well as the wainscoting with chair rail. Russian spruce floors provide a warm touch. The open floor plan is bathed in light thanks to 60" x 33" windows on the southeast side of the house. First floor living area and separate TV room/office, Two bedrooms upstairs, large private rear deck, outdoor shower, and full-size bedroom suite downstairs with private entrance makes this an excellent buy in the price point.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36537
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: y
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2003
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresShed
- Parking Features3 spaces
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with suite.
- Lot Featuresyes
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Open living plan, Floor 2: Two bedrooms and one full bath. Lots of storage.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:27 AM