180 Tisbury Lane East, West Tisbury MA 02575
*Note actual sale price $8,500,000, not reflected in recorded price* This one-of-a-kind property is the best waterfront site on Seven Gates Farm. It enjoys some of the premier views found anywhere on the Island: vast, immediate and breathtaking. An active Osprey nest on one edge of the view and the endlessly fascinating boat activity on the Sound combine to make the views spellbinding. This 14.2 acre waterfront estate offers a contemporary main house whose design resembles the wing of a bird in flight. A picturesque open field spreads from the house to the water's edge and a few easy steps take you to the beach. The property includes a 1-bedroom studio with bath. This home is located in one of the most pristine, private areas of the Island. It is part of an incomparable community comprising approximately 1600 acres. 1000 acres are common land, mostly in conservation: gorgeous open fields, woodlands, ponds, and miles of walking and riding trails. Properties in Seven Gates Farm enjoy access to one and a half miles of private beach, two piers and two tennis courts. This is an opportunity to belong to a unique community, originally an assemblage of farms, dedicated to the stewardship of the land. 2% fee to SGF Corp. see comments section.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id25201
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1955
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Deeded, Water Views, Covenants
- Other StructuresCarport/Shed
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesExpansive
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Open living and dining area with wood fireplace. First floor also includes kitchen, 2 bedroom suites with private bath, spacious loft and half bath. Waterviews from every room.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:30 PM