188 Daggett Avenue, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
JUST REDUCED AND PRICED WELL BELOW ASSESSMENT. This 2,900 square-foot MAIN HOUSE and 700 square-foot GUEST HOUSE privately situated on 1.15 acres has so much to offer. The main house has a spectacular kitchen with attractive finishes, a light-filled dining room, a large, sunken living room with stone fireplace, a second living room with a wood stove, an office, and 3 bedrooms. The absolutely charming 1-bedroom guest house above the detached garage is legal and self sufficient, complete with AC and laundry. The yard is large and private, just perfect for outdoor fun. Two over-sized septic systems. Not far from the beaches and Lake Tashmoo. MOTIVATED SELLER!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id26366
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: yes 2
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringwood & carpet
- Foundationpoured concrete
- Year Built1990
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresThere's a 712 sf 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment above the detached garage. Propane Rannai heater, hot water heater, AC unit, gas stove, frig, washer, dryer.
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Wood Stove
- Parking Features2 garages
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementMost of the basement is finished and is not included in the main house square footage total.
- Lot Featureslarge private
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Kitchen, dining, living, den, office, 1 full bathroom, attached garage., Floor 2: 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:43 PM