19 Locust Lane Aquinnah
19 Locust Lane, Aquinnah MA 02535
Introducing ''Sound View Acres,'' one of the largest and most private estate settings in Aquinnah, with over 17 acres of bucolic and rolling terrain, native meadows and serene forests. Located minutes from the beach and boasting absolutely stunning water views of Vineyard Sound, the Elizabeth Islands and Buzzards Bay beyond, this contemporary rendition of a Dutch Colonial and it's adjacent guest house were thoughtfully sited to take advantage of the high elevation and tranquil surroundings. The architecturally significant structures were constructed using first-class materials by top local builders and craftsmen, while especial focus was placed on the state-of-the-art mechanical systems throughout the property. With potential for expansion or subdivision, ''Sound View Acres'' represents a remarkable opportunity to create a multi-generational estate in one of the most peaceful and pastoral locations on the East Coast. A pleasure to show, by appointment only.
Listing Courtesy of Compass LLC
- Mls Id40250
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: 6 Burner Viking Range / 2 GE Wall Ovens, Washer: Whirlpool
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built2004
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Water Views
- Parking FeaturesLarge, circular driveway with plenty of guest parking. 3 Heated garage spaces.
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesExpansive lawn area with sweeping views of Vineyard Sound.
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh,WdStove
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, January 11, 2023, 11:31 PM