2 Marthas Road, Edgartown MA 02539
NEWLY RENOVATED IN ISLAND GROVE - Just completed, this fully renovated four-bedroom home with a pool and a two-car garage is ready for you to move right in and add your personal touch! Island Grove is the place to be, offering association tennis and in proximity to Morning Glory Farm, and the bike path to Edgartown Village, and South Beach. The kitchen offers high-end Bertazzoni appliances, large porcelain farmers sink, and an open layout that will make any chef happy. The living room with a gas fireplace and adjoining dining room allows ample space for entertaining and relaxation. The piece de resistance is the enormous master suite with a private door to the outdoor shower and deck, located in the back for privacy. Three bedrooms and a full bath occupy the second floor. The three-season room off the kitchen, leads to a large deck, and an adjoining patio with room for plenty of outdoor entertaining. The pool and expansive yard complete this offering. The pool needs repair which the seller is not correcting.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37537
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Bertazzoni, Washer: Amana
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood, tile
- Year Built1985
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Private Pool, Community Tennis Court, Covenants, Deck, Porch - Screened
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesPea stone driveway
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementFull unfinished basement with entrance from the kitchen and the bulkhead.
- Lot FeaturesExpansive yard with pool
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: This home offers an oversized foyer with ample space for a mudroom to hang your coats and kick off your flip flops. The open kitchen is to the right with a large island and 3 bar stools for casual dining or a place to hang out and watch the chef at work. There is a set of French doors off the kitchen that lead to the fabulous 3 season room, where you will spend most of your time lounging. The open dining and living room with gas fireplace are to the left of the entrance. The inviting master suite is cleverly situated at the back of the first floor for privacy. With a walk-in closet and huge master bath with soaking tub and walk in shower, and private door to the outdoor shower, the suite will check off all the right boxes on your wish list., Floor 2: Two large bedrooms with skylights for pleasant natural light, a third bedroom and full bath with walk-in shower, complete the second floor.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, October 14, 2021, 12:11 AM