2 Oyster Pond Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
Located in the exclusive Oyster Pond enclave, this 5-acre property with 4-bedroom house and 2-bedroom detached guest apartment offers waterviews from its high elevation, deeded access to a private Atlantic Ocean beach from the nearby boat put-in, and much more. The main house is spread out over 2500 square feet, and most spaces have waterviews over the expansive lawn. Oyster Pond itself is the ideal setting for sailing, canoeing, kayaking, crabbing, and shellfishing. With five acres, there is plenty of elbow room and privacy. The first floor of the home has just been completely renovated with a brand new kitchen, master bedroom suite, hardwood flooring, many windows, and more. There is also extensive new plumbing and electric work plus a backup generator. An immaculate two-bedroom guest apartment above the two-car garage completes the offering.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id22521
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: y
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1974
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Deeded, Water Views
- Other StructuresHardwood floors throughout the second floor of this dwelling, an apartment above the garage. Two spacious bedrooms share a full bath. Galley kitchen. The two bay car garage is located below the living area.
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement under half of house with interior access. Easily accessible crawl space with concrete floor under other half of house
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Recently Renovated, which includes the Master Bedroom Suite as well as the kitchen, dining room, family room and guest bedroom suite., Floor 2: Two bedrooms share a hall bathroom. And, an office space with the best waterviews on the property.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:09 PM