2 Somerset Lane Edgartown
2 Somerset Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
REIMAGINED ISLAND LIVING AT SOMERSET. Welcome to Somerset, an exclusive five-home luxury enclave perfectly located between Edgartown Village and South Beach -- and developed by Stanmar, owners of the Winnetu Oceanside Resort. Thoughtfully designed by noted architect Dudley Cannada, each home will be perfectly designed for indoor-outdoor summer living and entertaining, peaceful relaxation, working from home -- and will feature comfortable spaces conducive to hosting and entertaining family and friends. The home sites have been designed to maximize outdoor living and entertaining around a spacious and private yard with expansive lawns and room for an in-ground pool, pool house/cabana and outdoor fire pit. The beautifully designed interiors will feature a fresh coastal style and will evoke a sense of casual island living and barefoot elegance. **ABOUT THIS HOME: This smartly-designed luxury residence will include 3,020-square feet of finished interior living space with an additional 532 square feet of outdoor living spaces, including a spacious covered portico and second-floor screened porch -- for a combined total of over 3,500 square feet. Somerset offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to own in premiere Katama location, with easy access to Edgartown Village, The Field Club -- as well as the bicycle path and South Beach. Construction will commence in September, 2022.
Listing Courtesy of Compass | Point B
- Mls Id39918
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Wolf®, Washer: N/A
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood + Tile
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built2023
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Covenants, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesOff-Street Parking + 2-Car Garage
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe property will have a full unfinished basement.
- Lot FeaturesProfessionally Landscaped Yard With Ample Room For A Pool + More!
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: The first floor is comprised of an open-designed Living/Dining Room with wood-burning fireplace, built-in wet bar and a Gourmet Cook's Kitchen with center island and counter seating. A formal Dining Room is privately sited and could also be used as a Den/TV Room. There is an expansive Owner's Suite with a private Study/Office, walk-in closet and a luxurious spa-like bathroom with double vanity and a wet room with soaking tub and two showers -- plus direct access to the outdoor shower. French doors open from the Living Area and Bedroom Suite onto a covered outdoor portico with comfortable space for lounging and alfresco dining. Rounding out the Main Level is a Powder Room, Pantry, Laundry Room and a Mudroom entrance., Floor 2: The second floor is comprised of two bedrooms, two full baths with tub/shower, a Den PLUS a spacious 17.5 x 13-foot enclosed screen porch, perfect for summer evenings.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, August 23, 2022, 9:07 AM