2 Town Lot Circle, Edgartown MA 02539
2.1 acres in the heart of Katama with a spacious and pristine 4-bedroom house ready to use this summer. A bonus: Wide Atlantic Ocean views from the third floor master bedroom suite. From this “ultimate beach house” you can hear the waves at nearby South Beach and smell the salt air. The house itself offers almost 4,500 sf of living space that takes full advantage of Katama’s big sky and sunshine. The architect designed the home to provide owners and guests their own privacy. Everyone gathers to socialize in the main level Great Room, which itself leads onto the 1,200-sf mahogany deck and screened porch overlooking the massive lawn in back (the ideal setting if you want to create a swimming pool environment with pool, poolhouse, and landscape/hardscape). There is even a separate rec room on the main level where you can close the door and get on with a game of pool or darts. The town landing is a very short distance away, where you can put in your boat or kayak to enjoy long summer days of watersports, clamming, and fishing. You’ll want to spend every day of your summer here, and because it was built with modern building codes and materials, you can enjoy it in the off-season as well. Important amenities include the 2-car garage, central AC, propane-forced heat, and professional landscaping. This property is being offered "turn key" all furnishings are included.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id28122
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- Flooring3 floors, hardwood, carpet and tile
- Year Built1994
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesLots of parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementPartial basement that has the mechanics of the house nicely accessible. House dehumidifier and ample space for additional storage.
- Lot Featureslarge yard with lots of mature plantings
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: 3 nice size bedrooms, large full bathroom, laundry room and an open study/computer area., Floor 2: Large renovated kitchen, breakfast/casual dining area, formal dining room, living room and game room with pool table. Screened in porch to sit back and relax on a nice summer's evening., Floor 3: Large master bedroom en suite with waterviews. Lots of closet space with a dressing area. Open area that could be used for an office.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:58 PM