20 Old Barnes Road, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
House and guest house with deeded access to a private Lagoon Pond beach and mooring. The home was designed by renowned Island architects Hutker and Associates. Evidence of the superlative design and construction is everywhere. What better place to entertain friends and family than in the Great Room. This space features a one-of-a-kind double-sided fireplace with a Scandinavian influenced stucco design and a custom mantel carved out of wood reclaimed from an antique Virginia barn. The spacious gourmet kitchen is appointed with granite countertops and custom cabinetry, a large pantry along with build-in desk, wine fridge, and a spacious mudroom with farm-sink and custom cabinetry. Step out of the kitchen into a light-filled sunroom with radiant heat floors and windows that overlook a stone patio and koi pond. The first floor is also where you will find the large master bedroom suite with private bath. The second floor features 2 guest bedrooms, custom tile bath, and a spacious loft area with a home office and extra built-ins and storage. The full basement has radiant heat floors, large workshop, and 2 car garage. Also included in this Lagoon retreat is a 2-bedroom guesthouse with private driveway and an additional 2 car garage. ***Includes adjacent vacant lot
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id27828
- DisclosuresLead Base Paint
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: NEW 5 burner stainless gas range with stucco hood, Gaggenau Convection Oven, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationConcrete - Full basement with radiant heat
- Year Built1999
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Deeded, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesSeparate parking for main house and guest house
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with radiant heat throughout, large storage area, workshop and 2 car garage.
- Lot FeaturesPrivate setting.
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor includes a mudroom, large front foyer and powder room, living room, kitchen and sunroom. Master bedroom suite on the first floor. Home has mini-split AC units., Floor 2: Large loft perfect for a home office, bedroom with private bath and an additional guest bedroom.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:43 PM