21 Bankers Way, Edgartown MA 02539
AVAILABLE FOR OCCUPANCY 2020 Season ! Living the Active Life in Style - This impressive and impeccably designed 6,721 square foot home is situated halfway between Edgartown Village and Atlantic South Beach, within the exclusive private Field Club. Purchased by renowned interior designer, Gil Walsh, the house has undergone complete architectural upgrades and renovation in 2018. Tailored to enhance the MV coastal lifestyle and comfort. Marble countertops and top of the line appliances, Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch complete the chef's kitchen. A total of four bedrooms, with the Master Suite located on the first floor with french doors out to patio, Living Room displays a custom fireplace mantel and oak floors run throughout the entire house and finished lower level den/media room. The second floor includes other bedrooms plus a common family room separating the two wings. An office space is nearby. The professionally designed two car garage with studio above is accented by wooden bead board walls, brick floors and a half bath. Architectural moldings, screens and an AC/ Heat unit transforms the space additional living square footage- perfect as an office or party room for summer entertaining. Custom created trellis screening and professional landscaping adds full privacy to the heated pool and deck. A blue stone patio, window flower boxes, period lanterns bring out the beauty of this outdoor oasis. Stone steps in the rear lead direct access to the Field Club. A membership is included with this Deed of Sale. The Club amenities include nine tennis courts, racket sports, lawn games, a kids club, teen activities , and the fitness center offering classes , personal trainers,Spa services - Family pool and Adult only pool. There is a daytime Field Club Restaurant and Pool Bar providing a social resource for summer fun !
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36313
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: 6 Burner Wolf, Washer: LG Deluxe
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built2015
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Gym, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Covenants
- Parking Features6 cars off street
- BasementFull - finished
- Lot FeaturesFully Landscaped with irrigation system
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: Chef's Kitchen , formal Dining area, Living room with fireplace, half bath, large Master Bedroom Suite with walk-in closets. French Doors in rear lead to an outdoor covered porch for dining , relaxing which overlooks the heated pool and magnificent landscaping for total privacy !, Floor 2: Three bedrooms , 2 full baths , 2nd upstairs living room area with TV, and Office area.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:25 AM