21 Kennebec Avenue # 2, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Commercial condo unit in downtown OAK BLUFFS offers options for a variety of different businesses. Located in the B1 Zone, this first-floor unit is in a desirable location with plenty of foot traffic. The 660 sq ft on the main level features 10 foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows for high visibility, custom cherry wood build-in shelving and display tables, hardwood oak flooring, and a Bose surround system that all add an upscale vibe to this great commercial space. A private office and 1/2 bath complete the unit. A 300 sq ft secure storage room in the basement is clean and dry. Great opportunity to open up your new business in this inviting, thriving space. This part of downtown is enjoying a resurgence. Several new retail and food service businesses have recently been established in the immediate area. One of the island's most in-demand dinner spots, the Red Cat Kitchen, is directly across the street. Condo fees. One parking spot available for additional annual fee.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id39977
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: NA, Washer: NA
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood, tile
- Foundationpoured concrete
- Year Built2007
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Parking Features1 parking space, $2500 annually
- BasementA 300 sq. ft. storage room in the basement is for the dedicated use of Unit - it is clean, dry and organized.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: This unit consists of a commercial space 25' by 25' with hardwood floors and cherrywood built-in shelving. An office and half bath complete the floor. There is an additional storage room of 300 sq. ft. in the basement.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, August 19, 2022, 2:36 AM