21 North Neck Road, Edgartown MA 02539
North Neck… a truly spectacular setting high on a bluff with amazing, 360 degree views from Edgartown Harbor, across Nantucket Sound and around to Cape Poge Bay… frontage on, and access to, both the Sound and the Bay provides diverse exposures and water recreation – swimming, boating, fishing, windsurfing… abutting over 5 acres of conservation land… the main house, with three levels, has been designed to maximize the views and allows living to flow smoothly from interior to exterior spaces… the very complementary carriage house also accommodates a separate guest apartment…
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id18531
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringAsh floors, carpet
- Year Built1995
- Other StructuresCarriage house: 450 square foot studio apartment with kitchenette, large shower bath, sliding doors to balcony with stacked washer/dryer and storage area. Large, bluestone patio and two bay garage.
- Parking Featuresmain house 4, carriage house 2
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementLower Level: 1200 squre feet of finished and furnished space for rainy days and extra guests. Large living area, shower bathroom, and laundry room. Tray ceiling, 2 sets of double windows allowing outside light. Substantial storage that houses heating system and 75 gallon rapid return hot water tank, and includes locked, owners' closet.
- Lot FeaturesHardwood, carpet
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Kitchen: Summer 2007 updated with new appliances and spectacular Azul Macauba granite countertops; decorative creek rock walls; large movable butcher block island, and all new stainless steal appliances including pot filler. Living and Dinning area with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. 1st floor master: with views of Nantucket Sound, Cape Pogue and Atlantic to Natucket! French doors lead to screened, bluestone porch with screened pergola over a new sundance spa., Floor 2: A curved, window-filled stairway resembling a light house leads to the upstairs with ash floors. 2nd master bedroom with window wall and French doors opening to balcony that provides spectacular, and designed to offer unobstructed view of the water. Bathroom with Jacuzzi-type tub, separate shower bathroom, accessible to Master or guest bedroom. Guest bedroom with window wall and French doors opening to balcony that provides breathtaking views of Cape Pogue, the Atlantic, and Nantucket. Custom-made Twin beds on rollers that allow easy conversion to a king bed, and designed to offer unobstructed views of the water. Memorable sun rises and moon rises.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 9:28 PM