22 Crafts Field Way Edgartown
22 Crafts Field Way, Edgartown MA 02539
CONTEMPORARY KATAMA BEACH RETREAT. Listen to the sounds of the ocean from this sun-filled retreat near South Beach. Perfectly designed for casual indoor-outdoor living, this property features an open-designed Great Room with vaulted ceilings, skylights, a wood-burning fireplace and large sliding glass doors that open out onto a spacious wraparound deck . . . perfect for morning coffee, alfresco dining or lounging in the sun with a book with the sounds of the ocean nearby. This ideally-located South Beach retreat features an updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The expansive yard includes offers the possibility to add a pool or garage. Located just a short bike ride or 10-minute stroll from South Beach, this home is being offered turnkey with all furnishings and contents and ready to become your perfect Katama vacation retreat or investment property (rental history available). The unfinished lower level offers expansion potential for a Media/Game Room and more! This property can be enjoyed as-is or transformed into a contemporary beach retreat with your very own signature style!
Listing Courtesy of Compass | Point B
- Mls Id39786
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringWood + Tile + Carpet
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built1985
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck
- Other StructuresThere is a detached storage shed for bicycles, beach gear and more.
- Parking FeaturesAmple Off-Street Parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThere is a full unfinished basement that offers expansion potential for a Family/TV Room and/or Media Room, In-House Gym and more.
- Lot FeaturesExpansive Yard And Lawn Area Surrounded By A Natural Landscape
- Interior FeaturesIns,MiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor is comprised of three spacious bedrooms including an Owner's Suite with en suite bath and sliding glass doors that open onto a covered deck. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath with laundry., Floor 2: The second floor is comprised of an open-designed Great Room combining Living/Dining areas with vaulted ceilings and skylights plus a wood-burning fireplace. There is also a private Den/Office with loft and a half bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, March 21, 2023, 12:37 PM