22 West Sound Lane, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Pilot Hill Farm offers up-island serenity in a convenient down-island location on Tisbury's north shore. This renovated post-and-beam residence is set on 3.67 secluded acres just a short distance to the white sands of the 1300-ft private association beach. The 4-bedroom home is elegant and warm, with many charming details. In addition to the main house there is a 40' x 30' barn presently set up as an office and recreation room. In the morning, the large deck is the perfect setting to enjoy views over stone walls to an open meadow, and the ideal place to reconvene with friends and family after a day at the beach. Owners benefit from being part of a community that includes a working farm where you can avail yourself of fresh meat, produce, and eggs, and of course stop by and say hello to the chickens, goats, and cattle. This distinguished and forward-looking association of 26 homes encompasses 167 acres of land. There are 70 acres of common land that include the farm, grazing pastures, walking trails, and the stunning beach.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id24206
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1987
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Deeded, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Other StructuresBarn/garage with office/bonus room plus a rec room upstairs with ping pong and fusball.
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with pool table
- Lot Featuresprofessionally landscaped
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Kitchen, dining, den, Floor 2: Master BR suite and 2 guest BRs with shared bath, Floor 3: Large sitting area/office with 4th bedroom.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:27 PM