23 Mattakesett Bay Road, Edgartown MA 02539
Ocean-view Katama gambrel-style home in an Edgartown Bay Road enclave. Superbly built to take full advantage of one of Edgartown's most stunning views, encompassing sunrises, sunsets and moonrises over Mattakesett Bay and the Atlantic beyond. Exterior details include artistic stone walls, blue stone walkways, entry pergolas, both shaded and sun drenched mahogany porches, and a myriad of other quality exterior features. Elegant but comfortable, the interior features include antique-beamed cathedral ceilings and spectacular waterviews. The custom rustic alder cabinetry complements the warm Italian stone flooring. Beadboard, built-ins and bookcases line the walls. Reclaimed oak is featured in the staircase and landings. Large upstairs master bedroom suite enjoys water views. First floor guest bedroom suite with waterviews and large office with bathroom provide friends and family with space and privacy. All four baths have granite-clad vanities and bronze fixtures. Easy to show.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id26837
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: y
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2007
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation
- Parking Featuresy
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot Featuresy
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Large living area with guest bedroom with bathroom ensuite plus large office with bathroom. beautiful deck looks out onto lawn., Floor 2: Large living area that spills out onto deck with superb water views of the Atlantic Ocean and Katama Bay. Large bedroom suite with Ocean and Bay views. In addition to ensuite bathroom there is another full bathroom on this level.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:48 PM