23 Warner Street, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Follow a quiet road to the end and you will reach this little piece of paradise less than 2 miles to town. Well-maintained and thoughtfully updated over the last few years, this lovely contemporary home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths over 4 different levels. The unique floor plan offers a break from the ordinary and features a sunken living room with cathedral ceiling, skylights, and a ceiling fan. The renovated kitchen has stainless appliances that include a cooktop and oven and beautiful maple cabinets. Enjoy your morning coffee on the private deck overlooking the landscaped, private yard. The spacious primary bedroom is on the upper level. There are 2 additional bedrooms. Both bathrooms have been updated with tile baths, granite countertop and tile floors. One features a shower with glass enclosure. The other has a tub. A screened in porch and stone patio complete this property. Mini-splits throughout keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Newer windows, roof and shingles. Close access to the Lagoon and endless walking trails. Make this your year-round home or take advantage of its solid rental history and use as an investment property. Early September closing.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38364
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Cooktop and Oven, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood throughout, tile in the bathrooms
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Year Built1984
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, None, Porch - Screened
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesOff-street in driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementWalk-out lower level has one bedroom. There is a storage area with hot water heater and access to the crawl space.
- Lot FeaturesBeautifully landscaped private yard.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Bright, open floor plan., Floor 3: Spacious primary bedroom.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, October 14, 2021, 12:16 AM