259 State Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
West Tisbury ranch-style home privately sited on two acres with beautiful landscaping and views over a neighboring meadow where horses and cows graze. Delight in the versatility of this home, perfect for hosting or running an at-home business. The main level has been recently refreshed and its open floor plan consists of a kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms and two full baths. The living space opens out to a deck which enjoys a charming vista over the vast lawn with the fields of famed Ghost Island Farm beyond. There is also a workshop on the first level with over 700 sq ft of space - the DIY expert will love it or it can be converted into a rec room, gym, or playroom. The finished walk-out lower level offers extensive bonus living space with ample storage, full bath and home office. Outside, the property boasts mature landscaping including numerous specimen trees and rhododendrons. The large solar array will appeal to the buyer looking to keep their electric bill down. The lot is remarkably private though it is convenient to both up-island and down-island destinations. West Tisbury residents enjoy access to Lambert's Cove Beach.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Virtual Tour
- Floor Plans
- Mls Id40174
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes (1st floor & lower level)
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesPrivate driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementFinished lower level with an additional 2000 sq ft. +/- of living space. Please refer to floor plans.
- Lot FeaturesOpen lawn with mature plantings. Solar panels.
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,MiniSplit, Floor 1: Mudroom entrance to a open kitchen-dining room and living room. Primary bedroom suite, 2 guest bedrooms and a full bath. Please refer to floor plans, Floor 2: Stairs leading to a second level loft.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, November 22, 2022, 5:29 PM