26 Caleb Pond Road, Edgartown MA 02539
Imagine a Day in the Life at 26 Caleb's Pond Road. Wake up to the gentle breeze, the sounds of birds, and the sea lapping against the shore line in this waterfront retreat. Then enjoy a cup of coffee on the front deck facing east for the sunrise. There's so much to do - or enjoy doing nothing at all. At one end of the property is some of the best clamming in all of MV. At the other end is your deepwater dock with floating dock for boating, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Want to head into Edgartown for dinner, shopping, or just to enjoy the village buzz? It's a short boat ride over to the town landing, and the Chappy ferry is just a mile away. In the evening, relax on your upper deck overlooking Edgartown Harbor, Katama, and South beach. Enjoy dinner or cocktails with friends as you watch technicolor sunsets. This 3-level home takes full and creative advantage of space sleeping a total of 10. The casual beach decor is exemplified by the shell fireplace. This is a magical destination home with a front row seat to one of the most scenic waterscapes on the Eastern seaboard.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37305
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1973
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Private
- Other StructuresThe bunkhouse has interior plumbing and also features the laundry area for the house.
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesMiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and doors opening to a ground level patio with waterfront/views. Guest bedroom with adjoining full bath also opens to deck and sweeping water views., Floor 2: Open plan living space with huge harbor views. Living area has cathedral ceiling and large couches and window seats to accommodate the large numbers of friends and family who will want to gather here in front of the handcrafted shell fireplace. The kitchen and dining area also have sweeping water views of the harbor. Large sliders lead onto a large deck and lets you effectively double the usable living space beneath an awning., Floor 3: Loft bedroom with built-in bunks and half bath.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:33 AM