26 Grovedale Road Oak Bluffs
26 Grovedale Road, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Contemporary and bright: Within a five-minute drive of downtown Oak Bluffs, this cheerful saltbox "tree house" is just the right environment for your year-round, secondary or income-producing home. The lofty living area is awash in south-facing light with skylights and double sliders opening to a sweeping outdoor deck. Click on the decorative in-wall gas fireplace for an extra touch of atmosphere. A convenient first-floor bedroom, currently appointed as a den, has its own bright sliders to the deck, as well as an en suite bath. Updates since 2018 include a gleaming white-and-stainless kitchen with quartz countertops, modern easy-care flooring on the first level, new roof, on-demand hot water system and new FHA propane furnace. Just add AC condenser! On the second level, two bedrooms, one with private outdoor balcony, share a full bathroom. A “Juliet” balcony overlooks the living area from the hallway. Keep soaring: Your generous sky-lit bonus loft is perfect for spillover living space, home office or yoga studio. In the dry, unfinished basement: Imagine your future media room, workshop and/or play space for the kids. Bonus: You and the kids will also enjoy nearby public access to Lagoon Pond, for kayaking, shell picking and watching the sun set. So move right in; furnishings are included, minus a few decorative items. NOTE: The assessors records document the home as four(4) bedrooms. The septic system is designed for three(3) bedrooms. Buyers should consult town hall regarding current and potential bedrooms allowed. The property is being sold "as is."
Listing Courtesy of Donnelly + Co
- Mls Id40566
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: propane, Washer: yes
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringcontemporary faux-wood tiles, carpet
- Foundationpoured concrete
- Year Built1987
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck
- Parking Featuresoff-street gravel area for 4+ cars
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull poured concrete basement. Utilities and washer/dryer.
- Lot Features"Vineyard" yard, shrubs
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Open living/dining/kitchen area, with double sliders to front deck. Contemporary remote controlled gas fireplace. Bedroom/den with sliders to deck. Full shower bath., Floor 2: Two bedrooms, one with sliders to private balcony. Full bathroom. Juliet balcony overlooking living area., Floor 3: Finished loft with window, skylight and cable outlet. Large unfinished storage room.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, March 22, 2023, 8:38 PM