26 Morse Street, Edgartown MA 02539
In town classic greek revival, only steps from Edgartown Harbor, downtown, beaches and lighthouse. 19th century charm with 21st century comfort. This recently updated home includes spacious gourmet kitchen with center island and stainless steel appliances, wide plank hardwood flooring throughout the house, and bright, pleasant living space. Deck off the kitchen overlooks a well-manicured landscape that includes a private garden and quiet fenced-in yard.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id26430
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1840
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Disposal, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesOff-street parking, private 3 spaces
- BasementCrawl space
- Lot FeaturesPrivate & fenced in
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Gourmet Kitchen with large slider to outside deck. Family room with french doors leading to same deck. 1/2 bath with a separate laundry room with 3 closets for storage. Large formal dining room, office, bedroom with full bath connected., Floor 2: Full bath along with 3 bedrooms, including the master bedroom.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:44 PM