267 Farm Neck Way Oak Bluffs
267 Farm Neck Way, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
A RARE OFFERING, a merger of water views and unparalleled views of fairways at FARM NECK, a world premier golf course and club. This offering comes with an immediate STOCKHOLDER MEMBERSHIP! The architecturally designed home is in excess of 10,000 sf of exquisite living space, providing 5 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, masonry fireplace, home gym, game room, and home office, an expansive heated pool and hot tub, outdoor grill area, five 2nd floor decks, a 3 car garage, and a private dock on Sengekontacket Pond. The combination of Golf, Water Access and an Exquisite Home offers endless options for enjoyment. Upon entry you are greeted with layered water views from Sengekontacket Pond, to Nantucket Sound, to the Edgartown Outer Harbor and beyond to the North Neck Cliffs of Chappaquiddick. A true feast for the eyes! The architectural marvel of curves within the home, is a repeating element throughout. The foyer, dining room, living room bar, and home office all echo the repetition of circular curvatures and movement throughout.This circular motif repeats in the upper floors suspended stairways and hallway areas bringing one's eyes to curved windows and curved doorways.The home is centered around the large round dining room with its 2 story curved wall of windows and curved custom built in cabinetry. The circular motion of the dining room lends itself to easy and comfortable movement to the gourmet kitchen, the family room with its fieldstone fireplace, the home office and then to the crown jewel, the vast, outdoor entertaining area. The outdoor entertaining features a round hot tub and round half moon area at the head of the heated gunite pool. Numerous lounge areas offer spaces to absorb and enjoy the exquisite surroundings. This is a home where one gathers to soak up the sun, absorb the vistas, play amongst the water sports on Sengekontacket and immerse themselves in the GOLF offered at FARM NECK. Each bedroom has its own private bath. Two of the guest en-suites have their own private deck with spectacular views overlooking the outdoor entertaining area, fairways and the layered water views beyond. A true feast for the eyes. The attached private apartment offers its own kitchen, dining and living room space. Come to experience, come to stay, come to buy.
Listing Courtesy of Vineyard Village Realty
- Mls Id39712
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Thermador 6 range stovetop and double oven in primary, GE in apartment, Washer: Commercial heavy duty speed queen washer/dryer on 1st floor
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringhardwood and tile
- Year Built1999
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Community Tennis Court, Hot Tub, Gym, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Featuresplenty of off street parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe homes 10, 000 (+) square feet of living space is comprised of 2, 592 square feet of finished living space in the basement area which offers an equipped GYM, a GAME ROOM, a LOUNGE AREA, half BATH and plenty of storage space.
- Lot FeaturesSpacious and professionally landscaped
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: A GRAND FOYER greets you upon entry. The dynamic double story wall of curved glass in the dining room is straight ahead. To the right is the living room with a large fieldstone fireplace and custom built in cabinetry. The primary bedroom suite with a luxerious bathroom with soaking tub offers views of the golf fairways and waters beyond. A home office, gourmet kitchen sunroom, laundry room, two half baths and an attached three car garage complete the first floor living experience., Floor 2: Ascend one of two staircases to the second floor which offers three bedroom en-suites, each with a private bath. Two of these bedrooms have private access to a second floor deck with golf fairway and water views. The left hand wing of the second floor offers another laundry room, another sitting room and an attached private apartment that is fully equipped with a full kitchen, dining area, living room, bedroom and full bath., Floor 3: The upper landing, off the elegant stairway offers an inlaid compass rose which points you east across Sengekontacket, State Beach, Nantucket Sound and to the cliffs of North Neck on Chappaquiddick. This upper landing opens to a private viewing and lounging exterior deck.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, August 19, 2022, 2:35 AM