30 Litchfield Road, Edgartown MA 02539
The complete package. This waterfront property on Chappaquiddick has spectacular views and includes a main house, 2-car garage with guest bedroom above, and a 2-bedroom guesthouse set 400 ft away from the main house. In addition to all the above, the property is being offered with a 35-foot slip on a deep water dock and membership in the nearby Caleb Beach Association. Both the main house and guesthouse are post-and-beam design and are in excellent condition. The main house offers two large bedrooms suites on the first floor and a spacious upstairs with a bedroom, bath, and open play area/office. The main living area enjoys lovely views of Caleb Pond and Katama Bay. The 2-car garage has a large bedroom upstairs with ensuite half bathroom. The 2-bedroom guesthouse is located a considerable distance away and allows for privacy for guests and family. It has its own parking court, deck, and outdoor shower. The property enjoys nice elevation above Calebs Pond and yet the shoreline is just 200 ft away so you can conveniently keep a small boat at the bottom of your yard to enjoy scenic excursions or fishing trips from your own waterfront - or jump in your boat and head into the village under your own power without having to bike or drive to the ferry. This property offers so much for the buyer who wants to entertain and accommodate friends and family and enjoy all the benefits of Chappy living - boating, shellfishing, swimming, sunning, and so much more.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37571
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1981
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Private, Beach Access - Public, Patio, Water Views, Deck
- Other Structures2-bedroom guesthouse PLUS 2-car garage with bedroom suite upstairs.
- Parking FeaturesAmple parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesElectric, Front and back
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite, living room, kitchen, dining room, Floor 2: Bedroom, bathroom, loft office/play area
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:34 AM