30 Mill Street, Edgartown MA 02539
Located on a quiet dead end street within a short stroll into Edgartown center. There is an sun-filled living room with lofted ceilings brick fireplace with a woodburning stove. The three sliders off the back of the living room and kitchen continue the flow onto the patio and private back yard. The kitchen has a new dishwasher, stove top and oven. There is an additional office or den. Loads of closet space and a one car detached garage with loft.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36583
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Whirlpool and stove top is GE, Washer: Whirlpool Duet
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationCrawl space
- Year Built1945
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Parking FeaturesYes
- BasementThere is a crawl space with a dehumidfier.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Single floor living, 4 bedrooms, den/office/living room, Floor 2: There is an access hatch to the attic above the bedrooms for storage.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, October 14, 2021, 12:03 AM