31 Tower Hill Road, Edgartown MA 02539
“Chapeda Hill” on Edgartown Harbor – a waterfront residence, perched high on a bluff overlooking the harbor and beyond, with sandy beach, deep water dock and a prestigious location on Tower Hill Road. The main house on the property is spacious and charming, with eight bedrooms and water views from almost all rooms, and was built in the 1930s in the Gambrel style as a family retreat. The waterfront includes a one-of-a-kind sandy beach and two unique beachfront outbuildings – fondly named the “Boathouse” and the “Playhouse”. The deepwater pier extends 160' out from mean low water, includes water, and is suitable for a large vessel. Come and experience this rare offering that has been enjoyed by the ownership family for generations.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id22274
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: 5-burner gas, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1930
- Parking Featuresstone driveway with cul de sac
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementCrawl space along with a partial unfinished basement for utilities.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped with sandy beach
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: First floor begins with a spacious living room with fireplace that opens to a large porch with dramatic views of the Edgartown lighthouse. Quaint study and dining room each with their own fireplace and waterviews. Open kitchen with plenty of storage space, laundry room and first floor bedroom. In addition there is an attached living room suite with separate kitchen and private bath to accommodate additional guests., Floor 2: Second floor includes seven bedrooms each thoughtfully designed and full of amenities including a second story deck with unobstructed views across the harbor and beyond.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:06 PM